Now, you can create your own colorful QR Code right from your Android device! Just follow these steps:
- Open QR Droid (version 3.7 or greater) and select any option under “Generate.” For example, let’s choose Application
- Select the application you want to share and press the top-right button to create your QR Code
- Click this icon: A dialog box will come up. Just choose any color you want. Your QR Code will be updated with that color!
- Now you can save your image, share it or copy its URL. Your QR Code will be displayed in your chosen color!
- To make your QR Codes compatible with all readers, they must be as dark as possible
- The Google Chart API does not support color QR Codes; because of that make sure you choose “QrDroid.com” when copying or sharing color QR Codes
For the best QR Code scanner, reader and generator for Android, download QR Droid: